Thursday, September 11, 2008

i feel shallow

is it bad that i have more of an intellectual relationship with his best friend? its so weird. i find him more attractive physically however im pretty sure the other j knows more about me then he does. i do find my self to be mentally attracted to other j but i feel super shallow because im not physically attracted to him. i feel im to young to be so concerned about these kind of things and i should just have fun. but i want to be happy. its so weird. awkward situation over all. hopefully somewhere out there, there is a man who is both and can fill all my expectations. 

sincerely yours,
mur

1 comment:

Reese said...

I think the best thing to do is just be friends with everyone, and when you aren't looking so hard that right person will stumble across your path. Of course, that's always easier said than done. Btw, I have one of these bloggers now! lol