Monday, June 23, 2008

started my classes today

i started my classes for the summer today. i have french mon-thursday at 8am. that was a bad choice, not for the class my professor is really nice, just the timing. im super tired now. i just woke up from a nap. my boss decided this week was a good time for me to start working more. horray! but at least im only working the 7 and 9 tours two days this week. dont have to stay up to late for the 10:30. that makes me happy.

my legs are gonna be ripped by the end of the summer, between riding my bike to class and walking at work bye bye fatty haha. ive already lost like 4 lbs this summer, im going for 10! 

money is super tight for me right now. i had to buy $200 worth of books for school so now im a bit on the broke side. however, since they applied part of my scholarship to my summer classes i think i get a refund check. however i dont want to count on it, so i guess it is actually good timing for more work. 

well im going to go take some advil study some french for a bit, fold laundry then probably chilling until work. all for now. 

sincerely yours,
mur 

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey it's Kim. Add my blog!

Good luck with French class! I'm here if you need help or want to chat.